Green moringa smoothie
The secret weapon of this recipe: Massive nutrients and few calories.
- 1 frozen banana
- A handful of spinach
- A handful of fresh or frozen mango
- A dash of lime
- ½ teaspoon of moringa (or according to taste)
- A dash of almond milk or coconut milk
Mix all ingredients in a blender
- The chia pudding
- 3 soupspoons of chia seeds
- 6 soup spoons of plant based milk of your choice.
Mix the chia seeds with the milk and let it soak for a couple of minutes. Mix again and let it rest again for a couple of minutes, until you obtain a pudding like mixture. Is the mix to thick, add some more milk.
Lower layer :
- 6 mashed strawberries
Fill the glasses with the mashed strawberries, the chia pudding and the green smoothie on top!
Pretty impressive sight!