Responsible person and contact details for data protection officer:
The person responsible for the data processing that takes place on our website is:
CEO : Valerie Delacave
The house of Moringa
JF Kennedylaan 16
According to the GDPR, personal data means “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, a postal address, an email address or a phone number.
The General Data Protection Regulation guarantees you certain rights, which you can exercise against us if there are legal grounds for you to do so.
- Art. 15 of the GDPR – Right of access by the data subject: You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, which data is being processed and how the data is being processed.
- Art. 16 of the GDPR – Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Art. 17 of the GDPR – Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to obtain from the us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. Please take note of the exception described under Point II. 4.
- Art. 18 of the GDPR – Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing.
- Art. 20 of the GDPR – Right to data portability: Where we are processing your data based on your consent or to fulfil a contract, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us, or to have the data transmitted to another controller, either directly or indirectly and insofar as it is technically feasible to do so.
- Art. 21 of the GDPR – Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on our legitimate interests or required in the public interest, or in the exercise of official authority.
- If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling grounds to do so which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or where we are required to process your data to file, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such processing of your data at any time. If you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing
purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
- Art. 77 of the GDPR and §19 of the BDSG – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the
processing of personal data relating to you infringes the applicable regulations.
If you have granted your consent, you may revoke this consent at any time. In such cases, all data processing
that has taken place prior to the revocation of your consent will be deemed legally compliant. To revoke your consent, you may click on the link provided in any email you receive from us to unsubscribe from our email service. You can also change the appropriate setting in your user account or send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If you send us a message stating that you no longer wish to receive emails from us, we will not send any further emails to the email address you indicate.
We use your data to:
- Improve user experience on our website
- Prevent fraud
- Build statistics